Friday, June 21, 2013

Watch Out For Central Business Funding

Note: I have all of the documentation to back up everything I say in this blog. I am known as a very straight-forward, no bullshit bitch with a serious hate on for criminals and liars. I don't back down when bullied or threatened. I get angry and go after the intimidating entity with a vengeance because I know I am right and I refuse to be bullied into submission so some sleazebag crook can continue to rip people off and hurt them.  I am not known for fabricating the truth. I tell it like it is and leave the lies up to the people I am blowing out of the water.

Warning: www.centralbusinessfunding.com
Located in Las Vegas NV. They make you sign their digital agreements on unsecured webpages that show your Social to the entire world. They read what they need to read before coercing you into signing the agreements. Each time they call you it costs you more and more money. On top of that they make you agree to giving them 2-5% of the loan they secure for you. They call it their satisfaction fee. If you do business with this company be prepared to be screwed out of your money if you clue in to the rip off after the third day. They make all kinds of claims to screw you over if you try to back out of their lending services.
I called my lawyer on them after the owner called me with the obvious intent to bully me into backing off. All he did was anger me at which time I forwarded him to my fax machine. I was busy with another call when I heard Trevor and his intimidating tone of voice. I don't respond to assholes. He got forwarded to my fax machine as punishment for arrogantly assuming I could be bullied into backing off. Then this narcissist has the audacity to email me and call me unprofessional and immature as if his behavior was any different.

I was told by a retired FBI agent, 4 lawyers a bank manager and the director of my local small business development center that I have been scammed by Central Business Funding. It is illegal to take payment in advance of securing a loan. Central Business Funding takes thousands in advance under the guise of financial services.  After doing the math I realized that Central Business Funding would be taking $6,500 of my $15,000 loan after they secured it for me. That leaves me with $8,500 of the $10,000 I need to start my business. Leaving me to borrow more. This is where I decided to cancel the credit card they had on file and back out of the services. I filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission, The FBI and called a lawyer. I emailed the proof of my complaint to Central Business Funding. Trevor had Audra email me a $1,500 settlement agreement that was nothing more than a gag order forcing me to rescind my complaints against them and stop the investigations. Sounds suspicious to me. I discovered that CBF have their ass covered from past experience.They misrepresent their services and they get away with it.Ripoff report.com has all kinds of dissatisfied victims of this so called company. Trevor likes to rebut the complaints by attacking the integrity of his victims and making them appear unreliable and mentally unbalanced. What kind of professional does this? Now that he has crossed me and found out I cannot be bullied he has cleaned up his trail of unhappy customers so they would rescind their complaints on Ripoff report.com. This after I called the FBI and FTC on him. My situation is still unresolved. I assume Trevor's victims turned happy campers signed a gag order that forced them to rescind their complaints on this website in order to get their money back. What legit company does all of this?

Below is the conversation between Trevor and I after I realized I was screwed and my only choice was to continue doing business with them or eat the $1,749 they took from me and chalk it up to a very expensive lesson to never trust anyone I do not know ever again. The entire situation has taken a seriuos emotional toll on me.

Gmail
Terresa Rae< t********@gmail.com>


Business Plan.
5 messages


Trevor Lee < trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:31 PM
To: Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com>
Cc: Audra Barkley <audra@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Terresa,
I emailed the 2 contracts you signed to your attorney today. I did let them know that we will follow through on our end but you have to make yourself accessible to work with. I got the email you sent to Audra today as well and that's why I am sending you this email. I can get you scheduled in with your coach so we can start the work you paid for. We don't fabricate anything as a company and we will never turn you away for a service you paid for. I also noticed your remarks on Rip Off Report and didn't appreciate that but I want to move forward in a positive direction as any adult should do.I want to make sure we don't have to deal with attitude and rude emails. Can we be civil as we try to help you? Let me know what time would be good to have Madison call you to set up your appointment for your coach to get things addressed.

--


Trevor Lee
866-694-4466 Ext. 406

CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING
3651 Lindell Rd. D-305
Las Vegas, NV 89103




Terresa Rae < t********@gmail.com>
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM
To: Trevor Lee <trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Forget the loan.I don't need one anymore. I am coming to collect the services I have already paid for and nothing more. I want the risk assessment report, the risk management report and the business plan I paid you for. I don't care what type of business it is for. I want what I paid for. To be perfectly clear you will not get any more money out of me and there will be no satisfaction fee at the end for obvious reasons. To protect myself this time my lawyer will be forwarding a new amended service agreement that spells out exactly what I will get and what you will do and not do. Once you sign that agreement and fax it to my lawyer we can proceed. Now that you have finally figured out how to get the risk assessment report off your CMR I expect to see that in my email immediately. 

[Quoted text hidden]


Trevor Lee < trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM
To: Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com>
I don't have to sign anything or agree to anything. This is one of the main points in the contract which is point number 4.

4. Service Description: The Risk Assessment is Company's way of simulating and determining the credit worthiness of Client. Company will analyze Client's personal credit report(s), business credit report(s), and use search verification services. Company will analyze all data points within each report and consult with the client on how funding can be accomplished.
Now if your see it says will analyze the reports and "CONSULT" with client on how funding can be accomplished. In your assessment it showed that you didn't have a business plan and your business credit needed to be set up. With that service we also will do a full review of personal credit to see if we can help increase your credit scores so they are all over 720 like your high score. I am not here to go back and forth. I want to provide the service that you paid for. The assessment was a consultation with our Sr. Funding Analyst which you had with Jamie and in that you decided to sign another agreement to receive help in addressing these flaws which we will do. I will work within the terms of our agreement and not one that your trying to get put together. Thanks for your time, if you need a full copy of the agreement just let me know.


Trevor Lee
866-694-4466 Ext. 406

CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING
3651 Lindell Rd. D-305
Las Vegas, NV 89103
[Quoted text hidden]
--






Trevor Lee < trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM
To: Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com>
What time today would be good for the scheduling department call you for your session with you Funding Consultant to help provide those services?

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com> wrote:
[Quoted text hidden]



--


Trevor Lee
Sr. Funding Analyst
866-694-4466 Ext. 406

CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING
3651 Lindell Rd. D-305
Las Vegas, NV 89103




Terresa Rae < t********@gmail.com>
Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM
To: Trevor Lee <trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Then we are at a standoff once again and the only way to resolve this issue if for you to return the $1,500 you cannot provide services for. I am not here to fight and argue. Frankly I fed up with this entire situation. 
[Quoted text hidden]



Gmail
Terresa Rae< t********@gmail.com>


Business Plan.
5 messages


Trevor Lee < trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:31 PM
To: Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com>
Cc: Audra Barkley <audra@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Terresa,
I emailed the 2 contracts you signed to your attorney today. I did let them know that we will follow through on our end but you have to make yourself accessible to work with. I got the email you sent to Audra today as well and that's why I am sending you this email. I can get you scheduled in with your coach so we can start the work you paid for. We don't fabricate anything as a company and we will never turn you away for a service you paid for. I also noticed your remarks on Rip Off Report and didn't appreciate that but I want to move forward in a positive direction as any adult should do.I want to make sure we don't have to deal with attitude and rude emails. Can we be civil as we try to help you? Let me know what time would be good to have Madison call you to set up your appointment for your coach to get things addressed.

--


Trevor Lee
866-694-4466 Ext. 406

CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING
3651 Lindell Rd. D-305
Las Vegas, NV 89103




Terresa Rae < t********@gmail.com>
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM
To: Trevor Lee <trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Forget the loan.I don't need one anymore. I am coming to collect the services I have already paid for and nothing more. I want the risk assessment report, the risk management report and the business plan I paid you for. I don't care what type of business it is for. I want what I paid for. To be perfectly clear you will not get any more money out of me and there will be no satisfaction fee at the end for obvious reasons. To protect myself this time my lawyer will be forwarding a new amended service agreement that spells out exactly what I will get and what you will do and not do. Once you sign that agreement and fax it to my lawyer we can proceed. Now that you have finally figured out how to get the risk assessment report off your CMR I expect to see that in my email immediately. 

[Quoted text hidden]


Trevor Lee < trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM
To: Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com>
I don't have to sign anything or agree to anything. This is one of the main points in the contract which is point number 4.

4. Service Description: The Risk Assessment is Company's way of simulating and determining the credit worthiness of Client. Company will analyze Client's personal credit report(s), business credit report(s), and use search verification services. Company will analyze all data points within each report and consult with the client on how funding can be accomplished.
Now if your see it says will analyze the reports and "CONSULT" with client on how funding can be accomplished. In your assessment it showed that you didn't have a business plan and your business credit needed to be set up. With that service we also will do a full review of personal credit to see if we can help increase your credit scores so they are all over 720 like your high score. I am not here to go back and forth. I want to provide the service that you paid for. The assessment was a consultation with our Sr. Funding Analyst which you had with Jamie and in that you decided to sign another agreement to receive help in addressing these flaws which we will do. I will work within the terms of our agreement and not one that your trying to get put together. Thanks for your time, if you need a full copy of the agreement just let me know.


Trevor Lee
866-694-4466 Ext. 406

CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING
3651 Lindell Rd. D-305
Las Vegas, NV 89103
[Quoted text hidden]
--






Trevor Lee < trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM
To: Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com>
What time today would be good for the scheduling department call you for your session with you Funding Consultant to help provide those services?

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Terresa Rae <t********@gmail.com> wrote:
[Quoted text hidden]



--


Trevor Lee
Sr. Funding Analyst
866-694-4466 Ext. 406

CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING
3651 Lindell Rd. D-305
Las Vegas, NV 89103




Terresa Rae < t********@gmail.com>
Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM
To: Trevor Lee <trevor.lee@centralbusinessfunding.com>
Then we are at a standoff once again and the only way to resolve this issue if for you to return the $1,500 you cannot provide services for. I am not here to fight and argue. Frankly I fed up with this entire situation. 
[Quoted text hidden]

 --------------------------------------------End Conversation -------------------------------------------------------
To date my situation is not resolved and I see no resolution to it. If Trevor has nothing to hide and he is what he says he is why did he refuse to sign a new agreement drawn up by my lawyer that will protect my interests as well as his? My lawyer told me that CBF writes their own agreements because the terminology is not from a real lawyer and the conditions I agreed to are vague. A genuine legal agreement would be clear and concise. CBF contracts are not. How much do you want to bet his next reply will be to inform me that I am not getting my $1,500 back and it's all my fault? I am at my wits end with this entire situation. Filing a complaint with the FBI and the Federal Trade Commission then calling my lawyer was enough to force Trevor to clean up his trail of victims. I see on Rip off report that two of his victims have rescinded their complaints with one of them taking a 50% loss on her investment ( for lack of a better term) Oddly enough, that same person who got her reputation and her sanity trashed in Trevor's rebuttal which I see is now missing from Rip Off Report who claims they don't delete anything. If you Click here you can read my copy of their settlement agreement that was emailed to me. I refused to sign it so now I am getting screwed out of the entire $1,749 because smooth talking Trevor knows how to play the victim card like a true sociopath. He told my lawyer that he offered this settlement to me but I refused it. So that entitles me to a second round of being victimized for trusting the wrong company. My lawyer knows that CFB did not earn the money they took. I did not sign anything that allows them to keep my money. No services were provided but Discover card ruled in favor of Central Business Funding keeping my money. Nice country I live in. Corporate crooks rule. Discover can kiss my ass. I am paying them off and closing those accounts. My bank will get that business. At least I know they won't hang me out to dry like Discover Card did. I am fed up with these people sticking it to me every time I turn around. What irritates me id how Trevor keeps claiming that the risk Assessment report is a service not a product and has nothing in wirting. Then when I threaten legal action he miraculously finds away to produce the report he claimed does not exist. Then when I ask for it after he's admitted he has it in print we are back to square one. This jerk-fest leads me to believe that the report was never done. I did my own credit report and faxed it to Dakota Scott so that was done at my expense not theirs. I asked for a list of the reports they pulled for this assessment. Trevor gave me more lies. I keep asking for this report or some kind of proof that justifies them keeping the $249 I paid for this service. It's all bullshit as far as I can see. The guy is a liar and con-artist. If he is legit then why all of the smoke up my ass when I demand proof of service? Why does he act like I have no right to see this so called report? I know exactly what my rights are and I am exercising them. I know honest when I see it. This is not it. 




**********************
Update: Trevor has agreed to do a business plan in order to justify keeping my $1,749. He said he thinks I will be pleased with the results. I'm not so sure about that given the track record I have in dealing with this company. My pleasure will be dependent upon the assessment I get back from the small business adviser at my bank after she reads the finished plan. I've already written the business plan for my own company with her guidance so she will be the one who decides if Central Business Funding earned my money or not. .

Trevor still refuses to show proof that a risk assessment report was done. He keeps hiding behind his agreements like he has something to hide. That does not inspire me to trust the guy. Personally I think he is liar and a snake. I don't like the guy and I hate the way he has me trapped. So rather than leaving empty handed I am forced to work with him. I made it known to Trevor that I have already secured twice what I was going to borrow through Central Business Funding and my business credit does not need any help. So the only service they have to provide me with now is the business plan. I really don't care what business they write a plan for but, I specified one to cover my ass. I don't trust this company or it's employees. They better hope I am happy because there's going to be hell to pay if I get more worthless garbage. I have no intention of using their business plan to open my own business. I am already past that point. I learned a very expensive lesson that I will never forget and because of Central Business Funding I now have trust issues with the entire business world outside of the professionals I know personally. And there is not a damned thing I can do to make it right. They get away with it and I become another statistic. What a wonderful world we live in. The criminals are taking over. 

As for the business plan,  I've decided to reserve judgement for now and see what they fax to me. If Trevor has the decency to step up and do the right thing to make this right then I will be satisfied and I will let go of this crap.  Once I sell this plan and get my money back Discover is history and so is CBF. Lesson learned.

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story! I spoke to Anthony Lopez for the first time yesterday after exchanging emails for the past few weeks. Quite frankly, I never wanted to speak to Mr. Lopez based on the arrogance and condescending manner that each of his emails was written to me but my business partner thought we should at least hear what Mr. Lopez had to say since his emails sounded very confident that CBF was the most reliable source of securing funding.

    Mr. Lopez should take a course in salesmanship. Putting a potential client on speakerphone while in a room full of other salesman is not smart. Getting extremely defensive and then bringing up ripoff.com when it had never been mentioned is not the way to make a potential client feel comfortable. Yelling and talking fast also not a good way to secure a potential client.

    Hopefully Mr. Lopez purged my company's information from CBF database as requested by my business partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME RIGTH NOW WILL THAT HELP. I HAVE CONTACT INFO. ON THEM
    JAMES HARRIS MIXON SR. AKA
    kingjasper (HIS VASSAL) FOUNDER OF FIRST PRAYER IN SONG CORP. MINISTRIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Google the contact for the attorney general of Las Vegas and file a complaint of fraud against CBF . Then file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission's website. My lawyer and a friend in the FBI told me their contracts are not enforceable. They write their own.

      Also it is against the law for a lending institution to demand payment of service in advance of a loan. My bank manager told me that. The service fees are supposed to be added into the loan amount and taken off the top when the check is issued to you for the remaining amount of the loan.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the information, I just signed up and I planned to reject all calls from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Thank you so much that Trevor guy just call me with his loud a** he think he was intimidating sorry sugar smacks it didn't work. That wild sounding animal wouldn't let me get a word in. He did mention the 2.5% and $249 wanted me to put a card on file that he is 100% sure of the loan. He mention how he have been trying to call and he left voice mails what stood out he ask did I delete his v.mail.. like really you didn't ask me that. Sounded pretty feminist to me. Like moma say" follow your first mind God speaking to you." And thanks to you confirmation CBF CAN EAT DIRT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tried to bully me too. When he found out how much hot water he was in he dialed it down and started trying to scam me into making a deal to get something for the $1,749 they stole from my credit card. He actually had the nerve to try and get me to sign a non disclosure contract that would force me to recind my complaints with the AG and FTC. I told him to shove his contracts up his ass. If I did not get the business plan I paid for he was going to go spend time in the federal pen. They sent me a copy of a business plan you can download from Bplans.com. I googled a section of the plan contents to see if it was a free template and OH LOOK AT THAT, it was. So I am wArning everyone of this fraud and hopefully we will get enough complaints to shut this ma' fawker down and put him in jail where his kind belongs.

      Delete
  5. Oh okay it's time for this company be shut down the ridiculous from one idiot to the next now it's another loud mouth Shawn guy. For the good hard working people don't rush into something that you will regret keep working on your dreams one day at a time and the faith God will see you through. Satan is lurking to steal and destroy... God has his time set to were your business will blossom no matter what. .. believe that. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I a speaking with a guy named Shane right now so far he is nice asking me for an 249.00 app fee but i was hesitant asked him to call me back later But after reading all this now I am not sure. Anyone else knows a legit business loan company?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got off the phone with Braydon he said all I have to pay is a 19.99 app fee and that will get everything started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't sign anything or agree to to anything. Don't pay anything either. You will get taken for a lot more than that. They start off small and the next thing you know they are into thousands of dollars coming off your credit card before you even realize it. I spoke to a friend who is a retired FBI agent he said walk away and use a bank. I use Prosper.com and have had very good luck with them. It's pear to pear lending and they make the payments affordable. They are really great to deal with.

      Delete
    2. Count your $20 as lost and run!!!!!!!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need anyone info that has been affected by this business to email me @ fightinback16@gmail.com something needs to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was almost sucked in by these wackjobs. After speaking with no less than 3 corporate attorneys regarding the Risk Assessment Contract Form for signature (I sent them a copy and they flipped!!) I chose to bail immediately. I did contact Trevor Lee directly, and after letting him know that after being a seasoned NCO in the military for a couple decades, and that I don't put up with ANY BS, he turned out to be quite contrite and pleasant. He slathered on a film of nonsense a yard wide and a mile long...blah! blah! blah! Of course,steer clear of this company!! They will promise the world, and give you nothing but a ziplock full of moldy dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please do not conduct any type of business with this company. This company is a fraud and should be stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband and I were with them and Trevor did the same shit to us and we filed a complaint with the BBB which never got resolved. He said refuses to shop lenders for us, nothing was ever said about any satisfaction fee either. He still demands payment and my husband heard him on speaker phone accusing us of not being successful, we still paid out of pocket for the LLC and our personal credit isn't so good, my husband has been laid off for four years and I am disabled with stage 3 renal failure, we have been homeless since March to do this and get our business funded, we were recently assaulted by six people and almost killed, shelters have a two year wait list, my service dog is suffering this heat too. Spoke with Laura Burrell with the SBA and she said she suspects that they are scammers and she wouldn't pay them if she were me. Jessica Paulus who is no longer with them emailed me in April of this year stating that once we had the LLC we would be funded within a week, when she left due to health issues Braden took over and he said once we signed the finalization our file would be sent to the loan processor which never was. It's been one excuse and lie after another and I am on $900/mo. I appreciate the eye opener. I too won't put up with bullies either and I fight for what's right. We are going to file with the AG'S office here in Nevada. Trevor also stated that the contract was terminated verbally but if you're a legit business then you send a termination agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guy that's Trevor, you will talk to him when you will get not money, but only a piece of trash, and when you'll ask an explanation they will send you to him and you'll be liquidated from him with a rude conversation were he said you were buy something call a business plan not a financing,and will be a really rude short conversation,nothing to do with the nice long conversation and the prompt answer before the sign of the contract,no at all,so don't be full and desperate there is a millions of company out there ready to help you out with not money at the front,no contract who lock you for 2 years to own money when you did not get any financing,I been personally involved with all this, I had short credit and a 4 or 5 inquire on my credit, so I was try to get a financing but was not work at all when I got in contact with them back in April,and they followup with me a few days before the sign because I could believe they were able to let me get money after i got a lot of denied, but they told me to trust them, because they had ready 2 financing company perfect for my credit score,but they never mention they were sell a business plan not a financing service, they would tell you that, only after the sign ,when you will get not money because your credit is not sufficient to qualifies ,so if there is a company able to give you a money, you don't need to make any debt for that, you can do by your self by apply on the financing company website, or you can look for company who can help you to do that with out make any debt, they would work more for you, because if you get the money they would get paid or they lost their time and money,so don't trust central business funding its only a legal scam.I remember before the sign I went to see people reviews and there was a few bad ones, but one in particular was talk about the fact they were selling you a business plan but I didn't give so much attention that time, and now I am here to writing this,so again I am warming you from this people, go and read to the all bad reviews, there you need to place more attention. I am really hope not one get full from them anymore . i will see them on court for sure.PS This is for trevor dont come out with the clause on the contract for try safe your face its not work because for me its a bull sheet,remember the circle became always more short before or after will be really short and you will done to full people

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all of your information on this company.I was about to sign with them but not anymore. I am a private investigator and was looking for some short term financing for advertising.
    If anyone needs my services to get thes guys please give me a call (414)242-3551 together we can shut them down

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the 411! It helped us not to sign anything

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are trying to collect $2400 from me and sent me a bill. I never went forward with anything because of all the fees they asked for. I dont know where they get asking me for 2400 when they have done nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. File a complaint against them with the Federal Trade commission and the Las Vegas District Attorney. They will back off. My bank told me that making you pay for a loan in advance is illegal. Gather up all of the evidence you have on them including their emails and bills and hold on to it. The Feds will want to see this. Also file a complaint against them with the FBI.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was stupid enough to fall for their scam. I have stopped paying them, after paying over $900, and now they have turned me over to collections. I told the guy to tell them to sue me. Their idea of helping get a loan for my small business was to get 10 credit cards and put $15,000 on them. Who in their right mind would do that crap? And by the way...I have excellent credit, high 700's. Guess we will see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing such an amazing information where you have given complete and useful information about Watch Out For Central Business Funding...If you are running a small-scale venture & need funds, avail the Small business funding options & fulfill the monetary requirements of your business

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does anyone know who the actual owner is for central business funding? Also as of recently the business is now closed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trevor Lee was the name of the vicious crook I dealt with. Good to hear they finally went under.

      Delete