DO NOT go to FBI.com. it's a scam sight according to McAfee secure search
Protect yourself by:
- NOT downloading attachments you cannot confirm were actually sent by someone you know.
- NOT clicking links in ANY email. instead copy and past the web address (URL) into a fresh browser.
- NOT replying to susicious or unknown emails/ senders
- NOT EVER giving out you zip/ postal code, true date of birth, Social security. social insurance number, financial information, address. all of this can be used to steal your ID.
- NOT giving out your real phone number. Use an unlisted number, unlisted cell number a google voice number or other numbers that mask your real list number.
- NOT giving out your zodiac sign or any other information that can be used to deduce your birthdate.